Sunday 26 September 2010

On My Own

Back to Broadway. From where I should never have left.

I have to tell you all something: Broadway rocks my little world. I want that. I want the drama, the jazz, the glitter. I want the love. I want the happy endding.
Am I reaching to the stars?

Why do people keep thinking that to want it all is unthinkable, unreachable? I have one life, and I want all that I am entitled to in this lifetime. Let me tell you a little secret - we are entitled to all we believe we are. Believe and go after it. That's where the power lies. That's what people forget - they forget to believe, they get confortable, they get lazy, they settle for less. Yes, they are happy, but you can see in their eyes the dream that one day was. Not anymore.

So, people, keep living your dull, empty lives, content with crumbs, scraps of what you once dreamed of. I might be eternally unresigned. A true nonconformist. Will this bring me happiness? Probably, no. I just know that I won't accept anything half-way.

I'll leave you on a melancholic mood... Broadway style.

On My Own

No comments:

Post a Comment